Building software tools that enhance the ability to create and discover. Machine learning and software engineering applied to life-sciences and human health.
- Building data pipelines to help better understand breast cancer screening and risk at Volpara.
- Applying machine learning to on-demand text-based primary care medicine at 98point6.
- Creating a software platform for health and wellness at Arivale.
- Building tools for open science and reproducible research at Sage Bionetworks.
- Crowdsourcing answers to biomedical questions with DREAM challenges.
- Reverse-engineering the regulation of gene expression at the Institute for Systems Biology.
- publications (ORCID: 0000-0003-1006-1491).
This is my online notebook - a collection of stuff possibly related to programming, data-science, machine-learning, deep-learning, natural-language-processing, life-science. On any given topic, I might know what I’m talking about or I might just be curious. Mostly, the latter.
Old stuff still lives on the old Digithead’s Lab Notebook.